VI Package Manager
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VI Package Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall VI Package Manager from your computerJKI
. You can read more on JKI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://jki.net/support
to get more details about VI Package Manager on JKI's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing VI Package Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. VI Package Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 26.73 MB (28025184 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with VI Package Manager. They occupy about 32.58 MB (34161504
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (2.90 MB)
- VI Package Manager.exe (26.73 MB)
- VIPM File Handler.exe (753.00 KB)
- VIPM Update Registry.exe (1.55 MB)
- RegisterAddon.exe (681.00 KB)
This page is about VI Package Manager version 2011.0.11693
alone. You can find here a few links to other VI Package Manager releases:
VI Package Manager is a program marketed by JKI. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase VI Package Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VI Package Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VI Package Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "VI Package Manager". If it is installed on your PC the VI Package Manager application will be found automatically. When you click VI Package Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VI Package Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VI Package Manager:
- The software company is: http://jki.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VI Package Manager.
8. After uninstalling VI Package Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VI Package Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VI Package Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VI Package Manager by JKI from your PC, nor are we saying that VI Package Manager by JKI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VI Package Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 22:01:41.740