VFX CONTROL is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VFX CONTROL from your PCMixVibes
. More data about MixVibes can be found here
. Click on http://www.mixvibes.com/
to get more facts about VFX CONTROL on MixVibes's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVibes\Drivers\VFX CONTROL directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for VFX CONTROL is C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVibes\Drivers\VFX CONTROL\Uninstall VFX CONTROL 1.0.4.exe. VFX CONTROL's primary file takes about 59.64 KB (61069 bytes) and its name is Uninstall VFX CONTROL 1.0.4.exe.
VFX CONTROL is composed of the following executables which take 59.64 KB (61069
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall VFX CONTROL 1.0.4.exe (59.64 KB)
VFX CONTROL is an application by the software company MixVibes. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall VFX CONTROL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VFX CONTROL from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VFX CONTROL or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VFX CONTROL". The VFX CONTROL app will be found automatically. After you click VFX CONTROL in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VFX CONTROL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VFX CONTROL:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mixvibes.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVibes\Drivers\VFX CONTROL\Uninstall VFX CONTROL 1.0.4.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VFX CONTROL.
8. After uninstalling VFX CONTROL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VFX CONTROL which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VFX CONTROL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VFX CONTROL by MixVibes from your PC, we are not saying that VFX CONTROL by MixVibes is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VFX CONTROL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 09:10:49.967