VEGA USB Driver
VEGA USB Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VEGA USB Driver from your computerPantech. Co., Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Pantech. Co., Ltd. Click on http://www.pantech.com
to get more facts about VEGA USB Driver on Pantech. Co., Ltd's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Pantech\VEGA USB Device Driver directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling VEGA USB Driver is C:\Program Files\Pantech\VEGA USB Device Driver\Uninstall64.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 821.73 KB (841456 bytes) on disk.
VEGA USB Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 821.73 KB (841456
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall64.exe (821.73 KB)
This data is about VEGA USB Driver version 220.127.116.11
only. For more VEGA USB Driver versions please click below:
VEGA USB Driver is an application by the software company Pantech. Co., Ltd. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall VEGA USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VEGA USB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VEGA USB Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "VEGA USB Driver". If it exists on your system the VEGA USB Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click VEGA USB Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VEGA USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VEGA USB Driver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pantech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pantech\VEGA USB Device Driver\Uninstall64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VEGA USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling VEGA USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VEGA USB Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VEGA USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VEGA USB Driver by Pantech. Co., Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that VEGA USB Driver by Pantech. Co., Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VEGA USB Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 11:57:16.240