You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VDownloader 3.9.1476 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall VDownloader 3.9.1476 from your computerVitzo Limited
. Open here
for more information on Vitzo Limited. Please follow http://vitzo.com
if you want to read more on VDownloader 3.9.1476 on Vitzo Limited's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\VDownloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). VDownloader 3.9.1476's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VDownloader\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled VDownloader.exe and occupies 853.50 KB (873984 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside VDownloader 3.9.1476. They occupy about 23.47 MB (24605263
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dvdauthor.exe (1.06 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (20.27 MB)
- rtmpdump.exe (155.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- VDownloader.exe (853.50 KB)
- ExtensionInstaller.exe (22.50 KB)
This data is about VDownloader 3.9.1476 version 3.9.1476
VDownloader 3.9.1476 is a program by Vitzo Limited. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove VDownloader 3.9.1476 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VDownloader 3.9.1476 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VDownloader 3.9.1476 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VDownloader 3.9.1476". The VDownloader 3.9.1476 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VDownloader 3.9.1476 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VDownloader 3.9.1476, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VDownloader 3.9.1476:
- The web site of the application is: http://vitzo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VDownloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VDownloader 3.9.1476.
8. After removing VDownloader 3.9.1476, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VDownloader 3.9.1476 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VDownloader 3.9.1476 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VDownloader 3.9.1476 by Vitzo Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that VDownloader 3.9.1476 by Vitzo Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VDownloader 3.9.1476 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 14:48:10.053