This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VDownloader 2.9.462 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall VDownloader 2.9.462 from your PCVitzo Limited
. You can read more on Vitzo Limited or check for application updates here
. Further information about VDownloader 2.9.462 can be seen at http://vitzo.com
. VDownloader 2.9.462 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VDownloader directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\VDownloader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VDownloader 2.9.462. VDownloader 2.9.462's primary file takes about 981.50 KB (1005056 bytes) and its name is VDownloader.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in VDownloader 2.9.462. They take 10.22 MB (10720467
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (8.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- VDownloader.exe (981.50 KB)
This page is about VDownloader 2.9.462 version 2.9.462
VDownloader 2.9.462 is a program by Vitzo Limited. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove VDownloader 2.9.462 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VDownloader 2.9.462 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VDownloader 2.9.462 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VDownloader 2.9.462". If it exists on your system the VDownloader 2.9.462 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VDownloader 2.9.462 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VDownloader 2.9.462, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VDownloader 2.9.462:
- The web site of the program is: http://vitzo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VDownloader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VDownloader 2.9.462.
8. After uninstalling VDownloader 2.9.462, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VDownloader 2.9.462 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VDownloader 2.9.462 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VDownloader 2.9.462 by Vitzo Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that VDownloader 2.9.462 by Vitzo Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VDownloader 2.9.462 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 09:56:40.770