You can find below detailed information on how to remove VDownloader 0.74 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VDownloader 0.74 from your computerEnrique Puertas
. Further information on Enrique Puertas can be found here
. You can see more info on VDownloader 0.74 at http://www.vdownloader.es
. VDownloader 0.74 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VDOWNLOADER folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall VDownloader 0.74 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VDOWNLOADER\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.01 MB (2102792 bytes) on disk and is named VDownloader.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with VDownloader 0.74. They occupy about 5.22 MB (5469986
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- VDownloader.exe (2.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.74
of VDownloader 0.74.
VDownloader 0.74 is a program offered by Enrique Puertas. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall VDownloader 0.74 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VDownloader 0.74 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VDownloader 0.74 or simply click the Search field and type in "VDownloader 0.74". If it is installed on your PC the VDownloader 0.74 application will be found automatically. When you select VDownloader 0.74 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VDownloader 0.74, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VDownloader 0.74:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vdownloader.es
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VDOWNLOADER\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VDownloader 0.74.
8. After removing VDownloader 0.74, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VDownloader 0.74 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VDownloader 0.74 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VDownloader 0.74 by Enrique Puertas from your computer, we are not saying that VDownloader 0.74 by Enrique Puertas is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VDownloader 0.74 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 04:06:33.623