VDR Playback version 7.2.19
VDR Playback version 7.2.19 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VDR Playback version 7.2.19 from your computerSAM Electronics
. You can find out more on SAM Electronics or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.sam-electronics.com
to get more information about VDR Playback version 7.2.19 on SAM Electronics's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAM\VDR directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SAM\VDR\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VDR Playback version 7.2.19. VDR_Playback.exe is the VDR Playback version 7.2.19's primary executable file and it takes around 2.41 MB (2524160 bytes) on disk.
VDR Playback version 7.2.19 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.48 MB (23575423
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cm_convert.exe (325.93 KB)
- cm_cut.exe (26.00 KB)
- cm_hvrinfo2.exe (42.50 KB)
- cm_rmsreader.exe (116.35 KB)
- cm_translate.exe (399.88 KB)
- convert.exe (8.84 MB)
- DlgDevices.exe (153.50 KB)
- Extraction.exe (164.00 KB)
- identify.exe (8.75 MB)
- plink.exe (296.00 KB)
- psftp.exe (320.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.72 KB)
- VDR_Playback.exe (2.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2.19
of VDR Playback version 7.2.19.
VDR Playback version 7.2.19 is a program marketed by the software company SAM Electronics. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall VDR Playback version 7.2.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VDR Playback version 7.2.19 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VDR Playback version 7.2.19 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VDR Playback version 7.2.19". If it is installed on your PC the VDR Playback version 7.2.19 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VDR Playback version 7.2.19 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VDR Playback version 7.2.19, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VDR Playback version 7.2.19:
- The software company is: http://www.sam-electronics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAM\VDR\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VDR Playback version 7.2.19.
8. After removing VDR Playback version 7.2.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VDR Playback version 7.2.19 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VDR Playback version 7.2.19 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VDR Playback version 7.2.19 by SAM Electronics from your PC, we are not saying that VDR Playback version 7.2.19 by SAM Electronics is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VDR Playback version 7.2.19 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 10:17:35.517