VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor from your systemElevenPaths
. More information on ElevenPaths can be seen here
. VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.61 MB (1683679 bytes) on disk and is named VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor.exe.
The executables below are part of VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor. They take an average of 1.95 MB (2040784
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (288.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (60.24 KB)
- VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor.exe (1.61 MB)
VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor is a program released by ElevenPaths. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor or simply click the Search feature and type in "VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor". If it exists on your system the VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor.
8. After removing VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor by ElevenPaths from your computer, we are not saying that VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor by ElevenPaths is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VCrypt (dumb) Decryptor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 11:34:20.920