This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VCT 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VCT 18.104.22.168 from your PCZlatko Babic
. You can read more on Zlatko Babic or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on VCT 22.214.171.124 at https://sourceforge.net/projects/videoconvertertranscoder/?source=directory
. VCT 126.96.36.199 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VCT directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\VCT\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VCT 188.8.131.52. VCT 184.108.40.206's main file takes about 959.50 KB (982528 bytes) and its name is VCT.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with VCT 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 66.53 MB (69761758
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (32.72 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (32.64 MB)
- uninst.exe (237.22 KB)
- VCT.exe (959.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of VCT 22.214.171.124.
VCT 126.96.36.199 is an application released by Zlatko Babic. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall VCT 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VCT 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VCT 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "VCT 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the VCT 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. After you select VCT 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VCT 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VCT 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: https://sourceforge.net/projects/videoconvertertranscoder/?source=directory
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VCT\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VCT 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing VCT 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VCT 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VCT 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VCT 188.8.131.52 by Zlatko Babic from your computer, nor are we saying that VCT 184.108.40.206 by Zlatko Babic is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VCT 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 02:09:02.550