VBCorLib v1.5.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall VBCorLib v1.5.5 from your PCKelly Ethridge
. You can read more on Kelly Ethridge or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to VBCorLib v1.5.5 at http://www.kellyethridge.com/vbcorlib
. Usually the VBCorLib v1.5.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\VBCorLib directory, depending on the user's option during install. VBCorLib v1.5.5's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\VBCorLib\unins000.exe". FileHexViewer.exe is the VBCorLib v1.5.5's main executable file and it occupies around 24.00 KB (24576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside VBCorLib v1.5.5. They take about 728.26 KB (745738
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
- FileHexViewer.exe (24.00 KB)
- SimpleBrowser.exe (52.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.5
of VBCorLib v1.5.5.
VBCorLib v1.5.5 is a program released by Kelly Ethridge. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall VBCorLib v1.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VBCorLib v1.5.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VBCorLib v1.5.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VBCorLib v1.5.5". If it exists on your system the VBCorLib v1.5.5 program will be found automatically. After you select VBCorLib v1.5.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VBCorLib v1.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VBCorLib v1.5.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kellyethridge.com/vbcorlib
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VBCorLib\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VBCorLib v1.5.5.
8. After uninstalling VBCorLib v1.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VBCorLib v1.5.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VBCorLib v1.5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VBCorLib v1.5.5 by Kelly Ethridge from your computer, we are not saying that VBCorLib v1.5.5 by Kelly Ethridge is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VBCorLib v1.5.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 15:09:46.900