VB3-II version 1.0.2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VB3-II version 1.0.2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall VB3-II version 1.0.2 from your computerGenuine Soundware & Instruments & Team V.R
. More information on Genuine Soundware & Instruments & Team V.R can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing VB3-II version 1.0.2 is C:\Program Files\VB3-II\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. VB3-II version 1.0.2's main file takes about 23.50 KB (24064 bytes) and is called Voxengo All Old KeyGen Team BEAT 14.02.2005.exe.
VB3-II version 1.0.2 is composed of the following executables which take 15.81 MB (16575490
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (771.67 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (10.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.00 KB)
- GUIEditor.exe (425.50 KB)
- SynthMaster2.exe (5.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.46 KB)
- tonespace_64.exe (6.27 MB)
- Voxengo All Old KeyGen Team BEAT 14.02.2005.exe (23.50 KB)
The current page applies to VB3-II version 1.0.2 version 1.0.2
VB3-II version 1.0.2 is an application offered by Genuine Soundware & Instruments & Team V.R. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall VB3-II version 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VB3-II version 1.0.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VB3-II version 1.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VB3-II version 1.0.2". The VB3-II version 1.0.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VB3-II version 1.0.2 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VB3-II version 1.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VB3-II version 1.0.2.
8. After removing VB3-II version 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VB3-II version 1.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VB3-II version 1.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VB3-II version 1.0.2 by Genuine Soundware & Instruments & Team V.R from your PC, nor are we saying that VB3-II version 1.0.2 by Genuine Soundware & Instruments & Team V.R is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VB3-II version 1.0.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 07:22:36.000