VB Decompiler Lite 3.4
This page contains thorough information on how to remove VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 from your PCGPcH Soft
. Take a look here
for more information on GPcH Soft. Please open http://www.vb-decompiler.org
if you want to read more on VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 on GPcH Soft's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\VB Decompiler Lite folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 is "C:\Archivos de programa\VB Decompiler Lite\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called VB Decompiler.exe and it has a size of 529.00 KB (541696 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with VB Decompiler Lite 3.4. They occupy about 1.16 MB (1215770
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
- VB Decompiler.exe (529.00 KB)
This web page is about VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 version 3.4
VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 is a program released by the software company GPcH Soft. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VB Decompiler Lite 3.4". The VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VB Decompiler Lite 3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VB Decompiler Lite 3.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.vb-decompiler.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\VB Decompiler Lite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VB Decompiler Lite 3.4.
8. After uninstalling VB Decompiler Lite 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 by GPcH Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 by GPcH Soft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VB Decompiler Lite 3.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 13:44:54.880