VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO
This page is about VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO from your systemVB-Audio Software
. Additional info about VB-Audio Software can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\VB\CABLEVMAUX folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VB\CABLEVMAUX\VBVMAUX_Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 867.68 KB (888504 bytes) on disk and is named VBVMAUX_Setup.exe.
The executable files below are part of VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO. They occupy about 1.68 MB (1756528
bytes) on disk.
- VBCABLE_ControlPanel.exe (847.68 KB)
- VBVMAUX_Setup.exe (867.68 KB)
VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO is an application offered by VB-Audio Software. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO". The VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO.
8. After uninstalling VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO by VB-Audio Software from your PC, nor are we saying that VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO by VB-Audio Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VB-Audio VoiceMeeter AUX VAIO in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 09:10:01.250