You can find below detailed information on how to remove VB-AUDIO Software for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VB-AUDIO Software from your systemVB-AUDIO Software
. More information on VB-AUDIO Software can be seen here
. Please open https://www.vb-audio.com
if you want to read more on VB-AUDIO Software on VB-AUDIO Software's page. Usually the VB-AUDIO Software program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VB-AUDIO Software. Ashampoo_Soundstage.exe is the VB-AUDIO Software's main executable file and it takes around 3.32 MB (3483648 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in VB-AUDIO Software. They occupy 4.02 MB (4213925
bytes) on disk.
- Ashampoo_Soundstage.exe (3.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
The current web page applies to VB-AUDIO Software version 18.104.22.168
VB-AUDIO Software is a program released by the software company VB-AUDIO Software. Some users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove VB-AUDIO Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VB-AUDIO Software with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VB-AUDIO Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "VB-AUDIO Software". If it is installed on your PC the VB-AUDIO Software app will be found automatically. After you select VB-AUDIO Software in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VB-AUDIO Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VB-AUDIO Software:
- The software company is: https://www.vb-audio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VB-AUDIO Software.
8. After removing VB-AUDIO Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VB-AUDIO Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VB-AUDIO Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VB-AUDIO Software by VB-AUDIO Software from your PC, we are not saying that VB-AUDIO Software by VB-AUDIO Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VB-AUDIO Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 18:32:36.220