This page is about VAudIXo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VAudIXo from your systemVaudix
. More information on Vaudix can be seen here
. VAudIXo is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\VAudIXo directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\VAudIXo\B4EIDlYRlYzTKb.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "" is the full command line if you want to uninstall VAudIXo. VAudIXo's main file takes about 219.50 KB (224768 bytes) and its name is B4EIDlYRlYzTKb.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside VAudIXo. They occupy about 219.50 KB (224768
bytes) on disk.
- B4EIDlYRlYzTKb.exe (219.50 KB)
VAudIXo is a program marketed by Vaudix. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall VAudIXo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VAudIXo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VAudIXo or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAudIXo". If it exists on your system the VAudIXo program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VAudIXo in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VAudIXo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAudIXo.
8. After removing VAudIXo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAudIXo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAudIXo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAudIXo by Vaudix from your computer, we are not saying that VAudIXo by Vaudix is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAudIXo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 13:45:53.047