VAiuddix is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VAiuddix from your computerVaudix
. Further information on Vaudix can be seen here
. Usually the VAiuddix program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VAiuddix directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove VAiuddix by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\VAiuddix\uiGnOgjQg2UIFh.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called uiGnOgjQg2UIFh.exe and occupies 219.50 KB (224768 bytes).
VAiuddix contains of the executables below. They take 219.50 KB (224768
bytes) on disk.
- uiGnOgjQg2UIFh.exe (219.50 KB)
VAiuddix is a program marketed by the software company Vaudix. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase VAiuddix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VAiuddix with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAiuddix or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAiuddix". If it is installed on your PC the VAiuddix app will be found very quickly. When you select VAiuddix in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VAiuddix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAiuddix.
8. After uninstalling VAiuddix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VAiuddix that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAiuddix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VAiuddix by Vaudix from your PC, we are not saying that VAiuddix by Vaudix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VAiuddix in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-27 22:59:38.730