VAUX-COM - 131223d
This page is about VAUX-COM - 131223d for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall VAUX-COM - 131223d from your computerAuto-Diagnosis
. Open here
for more info on Auto-Diagnosis. Please open http://auto-diagnosis.bg
if you want to read more on VAUX-COM - 131223d on Auto-Diagnosis's web page. Usually the VAUX-COM - 131223d program is installed in the C:\Program Files\VAUX-COM 131223d folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall VAUX-COM - 131223d by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VAUX-COM 131223d\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named VAUXCOM.exe and occupies 14.50 KB (14848 bytes).
The following executables are contained in VAUX-COM - 131223d. They take 5.37 MB (5630802
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasyHookSvc.exe (7.50 KB)
- LogFileViewer.exe (1.70 MB)
- OP-COM.exe (13.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.98 KB)
- VAUXCOM.exe (14.50 KB)
- Install Driver.exe (1.87 MB)
- DPInst_x32.exe (776.47 KB)
- DPInst_x64.exe (908.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 131223
of VAUX-COM - 131223d.
VAUX-COM - 131223d is a program released by the software company Auto-Diagnosis. Some people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove VAUX-COM - 131223d is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VAUX-COM - 131223d using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VAUX-COM - 131223d or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAUX-COM - 131223d". If it exists on your system the VAUX-COM - 131223d app will be found very quickly. After you click VAUX-COM - 131223d in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VAUX-COM - 131223d, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAUX-COM - 131223d:
- The web site of the application is: http://auto-diagnosis.bg
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VAUX-COM 131223d\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAUX-COM - 131223d.
8. After removing VAUX-COM - 131223d, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAUX-COM - 131223d that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAUX-COM - 131223d with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VAUX-COM - 131223d by Auto-Diagnosis from your PC, nor are we saying that VAUX-COM - 131223d by Auto-Diagnosis is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAUX-COM - 131223d supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-14 17:09:53.040