VASSAL (3.2.7) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VASSAL (3.2.7) from your computervassalengine.org
. More info about vassalengine.org can be found here
. You can read more about about VASSAL (3.2.7) at http://www.vassalengine.org
. Usually the VASSAL (3.2.7) program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VASSAL folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall VASSAL (3.2.7) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VASSAL\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. VASSAL.exe is the VASSAL (3.2.7)'s primary executable file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
VASSAL (3.2.7) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 188.66 KB (193189
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (124.66 KB)
- VASSAL.exe (64.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.7
of VASSAL (3.2.7).
VASSAL (3.2.7) is an application released by vassalengine.org. Some people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall VASSAL (3.2.7) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VASSAL (3.2.7) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VASSAL (3.2.7) or simply click the Search feature and type in "VASSAL (3.2.7)". If it exists on your system the VASSAL (3.2.7) app will be found automatically. After you click VASSAL (3.2.7) in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VASSAL (3.2.7), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VASSAL (3.2.7):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vassalengine.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VASSAL\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VASSAL (3.2.7).
8. After removing VASSAL (3.2.7), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VASSAL (3.2.7) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VASSAL (3.2.7) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VASSAL (3.2.7) by vassalengine.org from your computer, we are not saying that VASSAL (3.2.7) by vassalengine.org is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VASSAL (3.2.7) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:47:59.973