This web page contains detailed information on how to remove VASSAL (3.2.14) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VASSAL (3.2.14) from your systemvassalengine.org
. Open here
for more details on vassalengine.org. Click on http://www.vassalengine.org
to get more information about VASSAL (3.2.14) on vassalengine.org's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\VASSAL-3.2.14 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\VASSAL-3.2.14\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VASSAL (3.2.14). VASSAL (3.2.14)'s main file takes around 62.00 KB (63488 bytes) and is called VASSAL.exe.
VASSAL (3.2.14) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 189.62 KB (194168
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (127.62 KB)
- VASSAL.exe (62.00 KB)
The current page applies to VASSAL (3.2.14) version 3.2.14
VASSAL (3.2.14) is a program by vassalengine.org. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall VASSAL (3.2.14) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VASSAL (3.2.14) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VASSAL (3.2.14) or simply click the Search field and type in "VASSAL (3.2.14)". If it exists on your system the VASSAL (3.2.14) application will be found very quickly. When you click VASSAL (3.2.14) in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VASSAL (3.2.14), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VASSAL (3.2.14):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vassalengine.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VASSAL-3.2.14\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VASSAL (3.2.14).
8. After uninstalling VASSAL (3.2.14), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VASSAL (3.2.14) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VASSAL (3.2.14) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VASSAL (3.2.14) by vassalengine.org from your PC, nor are we saying that VASSAL (3.2.14) by vassalengine.org is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VASSAL (3.2.14) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 16:44:50.963