VAS 6154 Driver version 220.127.116.115
This info is about VAS 6154 Driver version 18.104.22.1685 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall VAS 6154 Driver version 22.214.171.1245 from your PCVAS Tech Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on VAS Tech Inc.. You can read more about related to VAS 6154 Driver version 126.96.36.1995 at http://www.VAS.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing VAS 6154 Driver version 188.8.131.525 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled 15.exe and its approximative size is 595.00 KB (609280 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in VAS 6154 Driver version 184.108.40.2065. They take 34.29 MB (35953282
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (733.22 KB)
- CDMUninst.exe (562.97 KB)
- devcon.exe (59.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- VCX.exe (648.00 KB)
- dpinst-amd64.exe (1,022.09 KB)
- dpinst-x86.exe (899.59 KB)
- dpinst.exe (87.62 KB)
- Setup.exe (103.21 KB)
- Log.exe (297.00 KB)
- ManagerCenter.exe (2.05 MB)
- 1.exe (689.00 KB)
- 10.exe (801.00 KB)
- 11.exe (686.00 KB)
- 12.exe (927.50 KB)
- 13.exe (658.50 KB)
- 14.exe (1.38 MB)
- 15.exe (595.00 KB)
- 2.exe (984.00 KB)
- 3.exe (717.00 KB)
- 4.exe (539.50 KB)
- 5.exe (618.50 KB)
- 7.exe (904.00 KB)
- 8.exe (699.50 KB)
- 9.exe (800.50 KB)
- MD5File.exe (6.50 KB)
- PLINK.EXE (342.91 KB)
- PSCP.EXE (350.91 KB)
- putty.exe (518.91 KB)
- VCXDoIPConfig.exe (673.50 KB)
- VCXDoIPUpdate.exe (458.00 KB)
- VCXWiFiUpdate.exe (1.75 MB)
The current web page applies to VAS 6154 Driver version 220.127.116.115 version 18.104.22.1685
VAS 6154 Driver version 22.214.171.1245 is an application marketed by the software company VAS Tech Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall VAS 6154 Driver version 126.96.36.1995 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VAS 6154 Driver version 188.8.131.525 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VAS 6154 Driver version 184.108.40.2065 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAS 6154 Driver version 220.127.116.115". The VAS 6154 Driver version 18.104.22.1685 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VAS 6154 Driver version 22.214.171.1245 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VAS 6154 Driver version 126.96.36.1995, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAS 6154 Driver version 188.8.131.525:
- The publisher is: http://www.VAS.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAS 6154 Driver version 184.108.40.2065.
8. After removing VAS 6154 Driver version 220.127.116.115, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAS 6154 Driver version 18.104.22.1685 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAS 6154 Driver version 22.214.171.1245 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VAS 6154 Driver version 126.96.36.1995 by VAS Tech Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that VAS 6154 Driver version 188.8.131.525 by VAS Tech Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAS 6154 Driver version 184.108.40.2065 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 01:19:31.603