This page is about VALID 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall VALID 18.104.22.168 from your computerValid Certificadora Digital
. You can find out more on Valid Certificadora Digital or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.valid.com.br/
if you want to read more on VALID 22.214.171.124 on Valid Certificadora Digital's page. VALID 126.96.36.199 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VALID folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\VALID\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VALID 188.8.131.52. unins001.exe is the VALID 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it takes circa 708.09 KB (725081 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VALID 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 13.01 MB (13642222
bytes) on disk.
- SafeSign-Identity-Client-x64-3.0.45-admin.exe (9.76 MB)
- SCR3xxx_DriversOnly_V8.41.exe (1.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.86 KB)
- unins001.exe (708.09 KB)
The current web page applies to VALID 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
VALID 126.96.36.199 is an application released by Valid Certificadora Digital. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase VALID 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VALID 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VALID 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VALID 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the VALID 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. When you select VALID 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VALID 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VALID 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.valid.com.br/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VALID\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VALID 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing VALID 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VALID 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VALID 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VALID 188.8.131.52 by Valid Certificadora Digital from your PC, nor are we saying that VALID 184.108.40.206 by Valid Certificadora Digital is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VALID 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 12:14:06.377