VAIO Update 3
VAIO Update 3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VAIO Update 3 from your PCSony Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on Sony Corporation. VAIO Update 3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 3 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing VAIO Update 3 is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. VAIOUpdt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 534.12 KB (546936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in VAIO Update 3. They take 534.12 KB (546936
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.01.02050
of VAIO Update 3. For more VAIO Update 3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall VAIO Update 3 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by VAIO Update 3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VAIO Update 3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sony Corporation\VAIO Update
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 3\MFC71u.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 3\msvcp71.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 3\msvcr71.dll
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 3\Pim.txt
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Update
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Update 3
VAIO Update 3 is a program offered by Sony Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove VAIO Update 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VAIO Update 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Update 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Update 3". If it exists on your system the VAIO Update 3 program will be found automatically. After you select VAIO Update 3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VAIO Update 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Update 3.
8. After removing VAIO Update 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Update 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Update 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Update 3 by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Update 3 by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Update 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:38:47.117