VAIO Service Utility
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall VAIO Service Utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO Service Utility from your systemSony
. Further information on Sony can be found here
. You can see more info about VAIO Service Utility at http://www.sony.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Service Utility folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VAIO Service Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Service Utility\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named VAIO-SU.exe and occupies 59.90 KB (61336 bytes).
VAIO Service Utility contains of the executables below. They take 3.60 MB (3774378
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (69.02 KB)
- VAIO-SU.exe (59.90 KB)
- VAIO-SUTOOL.exe (3.47 MB)
The current page applies to VAIO Service Utility version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other VAIO Service Utility versions:
VAIO Service Utility is an application offered by Sony. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase VAIO Service Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VAIO Service Utility from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VAIO Service Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Service Utility". If it exists on your system the VAIO Service Utility app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VAIO Service Utility in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Service Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Service Utility:
- The publisher is: http://www.sony.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Service Utility\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO Service Utility.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Service Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Service Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Service Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Service Utility by Sony from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Service Utility by Sony is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Service Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:05:56.417