VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard
VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard from your PCSony
. You can find out more on Sony or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard at http://esupport.sony.com
. Usually the VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard program is found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard directory, depending on the user's option during setup. VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is labeled VWLASU.exe and its approximative size is 2.32 MB (2428928 bytes).
VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.67 MB (2794800
bytes) on disk.
- AutoLaunch.exe (20.00 KB)
- AutoLaunchWLASU.exe (44.00 KB)
- VWLASU.exe (2.32 MB)
- wlansetup.exe (293.30 KB)
The current page applies to VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard version 1.01.1015
only. Click on the links below for other VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard versions:
VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard is a program offered by the software company Sony. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard". If it exists on your system the VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard app will be found very quickly. When you select VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard:
- The software company is: http://esupport.sony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard.
8. After removing VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard by Sony from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard by Sony is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO PC Wireless LAN Wizard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:52:53.117