VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup
VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup from your PCSony
. More information on Sony can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ActWizardApp.exe is the VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.45 MB (1524584 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.48 MB (1552592
bytes) on disk.
- ActWizardApp.exe (1.45 MB)
- UpdateApp.exe (27.35 KB)
The current web page applies to VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup version 184.108.40.206340
alone. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup:
VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup is a program released by Sony. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup". If it exists on your system the VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup program will be found automatically. When you select VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup.
8. After removing VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup by Sony from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup by Sony is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Mobile Broadband Setup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 22:26:33.453