VAIO Media plus
You can find on this page details on how to remove VAIO Media plus for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall VAIO Media plus from your PCSony Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Sony Corporation. VAIO Media plus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media plus directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. VAIO Media plus's primary file takes around 3.64 MB (3813784 bytes) and its name is VMp.exe.
The executable files below are part of VAIO Media plus. They occupy an average of 3.73 MB (3915296
bytes) on disk.
- VMp.exe (3.64 MB)
- VMpTtray.exe (99.13 KB)
The current page applies to VAIO Media plus version 22.214.171.12430
alone. You can find below info on other releases of VAIO Media plus:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall VAIO Media plus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Media plus\VMpTtray.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Media plus
VAIO Media plus is a program released by the software company Sony Corporation. Some people want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove VAIO Media plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VAIO Media plus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VAIO Media plus or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Media plus". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Media plus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VAIO Media plus in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Media plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Media plus.
8. After removing VAIO Media plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Media plus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Media plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Media plus by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Media plus by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Media plus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:32:06.833