VAIO Launcher is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VAIO Launcher from your PCSony Corporation
. You can read more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. VAIO Launcher is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Launcher directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove VAIO Launcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Launcher.exe is the VAIO Launcher's main executable file and it occupies about 780.00 KB (798720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with VAIO Launcher. They take about 780.00 KB (798720
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about VAIO Launcher version 1.6.00.00000
only. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO Launcher:
...click to view all...
VAIO Launcher is an application marketed by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall VAIO Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall VAIO Launcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Launcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Launcher". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Launcher program will be found very quickly. After you click VAIO Launcher in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VAIO Launcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO Launcher.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Launcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Launcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Launcher by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Launcher by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Launcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:44:38.567