VAIO Edit Components 6.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall VAIO Edit Components 6.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall VAIO Edit Components 6.0 from your systemSony Corporation
. You can find out more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Edit Components 6 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for VAIO Edit Components 6.0 is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is named LicenseManager.exe and it has a size of 84.00 KB (86016 bytes).
VAIO Edit Components 6.0 contains of the executables below. They take 240.00 KB (245760
bytes) on disk.
- HDVMgr.exe (128.00 KB)
- LicenseManager.exe (84.00 KB)
- RgbSw.exe (28.00 KB)
The current page applies to VAIO Edit Components 6.0 version 6.0
VAIO Edit Components 6.0 is an application by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove VAIO Edit Components 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VAIO Edit Components 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VAIO Edit Components 6.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Edit Components 6.0". If it exists on your system the VAIO Edit Components 6.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select VAIO Edit Components 6.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VAIO Edit Components 6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO Edit Components 6.0.
8. After removing VAIO Edit Components 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Edit Components 6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Edit Components 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Edit Components 6.0 by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Edit Components 6.0 by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Edit Components 6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:43:10.877