VAIO Data Restore Tool
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VAIO Data Restore Tool for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VAIO Data Restore Tool from your computerSony Corporation
. More data about Sony Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Data Restore Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named Restore.exe and its approximative size is 456.66 KB (467616 bytes).
VAIO Data Restore Tool is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.09 MB (1140544
bytes) on disk:
- Restore.exe (456.66 KB)
- Restoremain.exe (657.16 KB)
This page is about VAIO Data Restore Tool version 18.104.22.16840
only. You can find here a few links to other VAIO Data Restore Tool versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall VAIO Data Restore Tool.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall VAIO Data Restore Tool:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Data Restore Tool\Restore.exe
VAIO Data Restore Tool is an application marketed by the software company Sony Corporation. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall VAIO Data Restore Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VAIO Data Restore Tool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Data Restore Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Data Restore Tool". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Data Restore Tool application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VAIO Data Restore Tool in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO Data Restore Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO Data Restore Tool.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Data Restore Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Data Restore Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Data Restore Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Data Restore Tool by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Data Restore Tool by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Data Restore Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:24:12.143