This web page is about VAIO Central for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall VAIO Central from your PCSony Corporation
. You can find out more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about VAIO Central can be found at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. VAIO Central is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Central directory, depending on the user's decision. VAIO Central's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. VAIO Central's primary file takes about 125.55 KB (128568 bytes) and its name is VAIO Central.exe.
VAIO Central contains of the executables below. They take 311.11 KB (318576
bytes) on disk.
- VAIO Central.exe (125.55 KB)
- VCCSystemInfo.exe (80.00 KB)
- Unicode.exe (36.00 KB)
- VCCSoftwareInfo.exe (69.55 KB)
This web page is about VAIO Central version 2.0.00.031507
alone. Click on the links below for other VAIO Central versions:
VAIO Central is an application by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall VAIO Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VAIO Central from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VAIO Central or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Central". The VAIO Central application will be found very quickly. When you select VAIO Central in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VAIO Central, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Central:
- The software company is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VAIO Central.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Central which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Central with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Central by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Central by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Central supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:38:47.193