VAIO Backup Utility
This page contains detailed information on how to remove VAIO Backup Utility for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall VAIO Backup Utility from your systemSony
. You can read more on Sony or check for application updates here
. Usually the VAIO Backup Utility application is installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\VAIO Backup Utility directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing VAIO Backup Utility is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. VBU.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 216.00 KB (221184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in VAIO Backup Utility. They take 216.00 KB (221184
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.041706
of VAIO Backup Utility. Click on the links below for other VAIO Backup Utility versions:
VAIO Backup Utility is a program marketed by the software company Sony. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall VAIO Backup Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VAIO Backup Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VAIO Backup Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VAIO Backup Utility". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Backup Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VAIO Backup Utility in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VAIO Backup Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO Backup Utility.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Backup Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Backup Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Backup Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Backup Utility by Sony from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Backup Utility by Sony is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Backup Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-24 11:17:27.780