V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64
V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 from your PCChaos Software Ltd
. You can read more on Chaos Software Ltd or check for application updates here
. V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Maya 2014 for x64/uninstall/wininstaller.exe-uninstall=C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Maya 2014 for x64/uninstall/install.log. The application's main executable file occupies 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk and is called imapviewer.exe.
V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.42 MB (8830464
bytes) on disk.
- imapviewer.exe (2.38 MB)
- img2tiledexr.exe (4.02 MB)
- ply2vrmesh.exe (609.50 KB)
- vrimg2exr.exe (1.07 MB)
- wininstaller.exe (367.00 KB)
The current web page applies to V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 version 2.40.02
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64:
V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 is an application released by Chaos Software Ltd. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64". The V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64.
8. After removing V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove V-Ray for Maya 2014 for x64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 00:32:49.907