V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64
You can find below details on how to remove V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 from your PCChaos Software Ltd
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Chaos Software Ltd. C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Maya 2013 for x64/uninstall/wininstaller.exe-uninstall=C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Maya 2013 for x64/uninstall/install.log is the full command line if you want to remove V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64. The program's main executable file occupies 218.00 KB (223232 bytes) on disk and is labeled vraydr_check.exe.
V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 contains of the executables below. They take 36.07 MB (37818368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- imapviewer.exe (2.38 MB)
- img2tiledexr.exe (4.02 MB)
- ply2vrmesh.exe (609.50 KB)
- vrimg2exr.exe (1.07 MB)
- wininstaller.exe (367.00 KB)
- imapviewer.exe (2.40 MB)
- img2tiledexr.exe (4.80 MB)
- lens_analyzer.exe (5.17 MB)
- oslc.exe (2.13 MB)
- oslinfo.exe (1.04 MB)
- ply2vrmesh.exe (4.70 MB)
- vraydr_check.exe (218.00 KB)
- vrimg2exr.exe (3.71 MB)
- installer.exe (3.48 MB)
This web page is about V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 version 2.40.01
alone. Click on the links below for other V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 versions:
V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 is a program offered by the software company Chaos Software Ltd. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64". If it is installed on your PC the V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 app will be found very quickly. After you select V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64.
8. After uninstalling V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove V-Ray for Maya 2013 for x64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 15:18:17.113