V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64
V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 from your systemChaos Software Ltd
. More data about Chaos Software Ltd can be seen here
. The full uninstall command line for V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 is C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Maya 2010 for x64/uninstall/wininstaller.exe-uninstall=C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\Maya 2010 for x64/uninstall/install.log. The program's main executable file occupies 226.00 KB (231424 bytes) on disk and is titled vraydr_check.exe.
V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 104.53 MB (109609984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- imapviewer.exe (2.40 MB)
- img2tiledexr.exe (3.76 MB)
- ply2vrmesh.exe (604.00 KB)
- vrimg2exr.exe (896.50 KB)
- wininstaller.exe (367.00 KB)
- imapviewer.exe (2.39 MB)
- img2tiledexr.exe (3.87 MB)
- ply2vrmesh.exe (606.50 KB)
- vrimg2exr.exe (1.07 MB)
- wininstaller.exe (366.00 KB)
- imapviewer.exe (2.42 MB)
- img2tiledexr.exe (7.12 MB)
- lens_analyzer.exe (7.12 MB)
- oslc.exe (3.26 MB)
- oslinfo.exe (1.30 MB)
- ply2vrmesh.exe (6.29 MB)
- vraydr_check.exe (226.00 KB)
- vrimg2exr.exe (5.52 MB)
- vrmesh_viewer.exe (7.49 MB)
- installer.exe (3.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.20.01
of V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64.
V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 is a program released by the software company Chaos Software Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 or simply click the Search field and type in "V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64". If it exists on your system the V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 app will be found automatically. After you click V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64.
8. After removing V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove V-Ray for Maya 2010 for x64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 05:54:05.900