V-Ray License Server for x64
You can find below details on how to uninstall V-Ray License Server for x64 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall V-Ray License Server for x64 from your computerChaos Software Ltd
. Open here
for more details on Chaos Software Ltd. V-Ray License Server for x64 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\VRLService directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall V-Ray License Server for x64 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\VRLService\x64/uninstall/installer.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled startvrlservice.exe and it has a size of 350.00 KB (358400 bytes).
V-Ray License Server for x64 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.62 MB (6940672
bytes) on disk:
- startvrlservice.exe (350.00 KB)
- vrlservice.exe (2.68 MB)
- installer.exe (3.60 MB)
The current web page applies to V-Ray License Server for x64 version 3.30.01
alone. You can find here a few links to other V-Ray License Server for x64 versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove V-Ray License Server for x64.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\V-Ray License Server for x64
V-Ray License Server for x64 is a program marketed by the software company Chaos Software Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase V-Ray License Server for x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove V-Ray License Server for x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate V-Ray License Server for x64 or simply click the Search field and type in "V-Ray License Server for x64". If it exists on your system the V-Ray License Server for x64 app will be found very quickly. After you click V-Ray License Server for x64 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding V-Ray License Server for x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall V-Ray License Server for x64.
8. After uninstalling V-Ray License Server for x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong V-Ray License Server for x64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling V-Ray License Server for x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove V-Ray License Server for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that V-Ray License Server for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove V-Ray License Server for x64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 18:36:16.810