V-Planner 3.91 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall V-Planner 3.91 from your computerHHS Software Corp
. More information on HHS Software Corp can be found here
. You can get more details about V-Planner 3.91 at http://www.hhssoftware.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HHS\VPlanner directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for V-Planner 3.91 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HHS\VPlanner\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 2.01 MB (2104968 bytes) on disk and is called VPlanner.exe.
V-Planner 3.91 contains of the executables below. They take 2.69 MB (2816784
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (695.13 KB)
- VPlanner.exe (2.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of V-Planner 3.91. For other V-Planner 3.91 versions please click below:
V-Planner 3.91 is an application by the software company HHS Software Corp. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove V-Planner 3.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase V-Planner 3.91 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate V-Planner 3.91 or simply activate the Search field and type in "V-Planner 3.91". If it exists on your system the V-Planner 3.91 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click V-Planner 3.91 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding V-Planner 3.91, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for V-Planner 3.91:
- The publisher is: http://www.hhssoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HHS\VPlanner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove V-Planner 3.91.
8. After removing V-Planner 3.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of V-Planner 3.91 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling V-Planner 3.91 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall V-Planner 3.91 by HHS Software Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that V-Planner 3.91 by HHS Software Corp is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall V-Planner 3.91 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130