Uyu 3.3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Uyu 3.3 from your PCUyu
. You can find out more on Uyu or check for application updates here
. Further information about Uyu 3.3 can be found at http://www.company.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Uyu\Uyu directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Uyu 3.3 is C:\Program Files\Uyu\Uyu\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ld2.exe is the Uyu 3.3's primary executable file and it occupies circa 341.00 KB (349184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Uyu 3.3. They take about 963.21 KB (986322
bytes) on disk.
- ld2.exe (341.00 KB)
- nextEx2.exe (535.71 KB)
- winhost.exe (86.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3
of Uyu 3.3.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Uyu 3.3.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uyu\Uyu
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uyu\Uyu\ld2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uyu\Uyu\nextEx2.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uyu 3.3
Uyu 3.3 is a program marketed by the software company Uyu. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Uyu 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Uyu 3.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Uyu 3.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Uyu 3.3". The Uyu 3.3 app will be found automatically. After you select Uyu 3.3 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Uyu 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uyu 3.3:
- The software company is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uyu\Uyu\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uyu 3.3.
8. After removing Uyu 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uyu 3.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uyu 3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Uyu 3.3 by Uyu from your PC, we are not saying that Uyu 3.3 by Uyu is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Uyu 3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 16:43:52.097