Utrack Driver v1.37.10
This info is about Utrack Driver v1.37.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Utrack Driver v1.37.10 from your systemIconGlobal
. More information about IconGlobal can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\IconGlobal\utrack_Driver directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Utrack Driver v1.37.10's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IconGlobal\utrack_Driver\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled utrackcpl.exe and its approximative size is 1.10 MB (1154416 bytes).
Utrack Driver v1.37.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.57 MB (1642246
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (345.04 KB)
- utrackcpl.exe (1.10 MB)
- utracksvc.exe (131.36 KB)
This info is about Utrack Driver v1.37.10 version 1.37.10
Utrack Driver v1.37.10 is an application released by the software company IconGlobal. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Utrack Driver v1.37.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Utrack Driver v1.37.10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Utrack Driver v1.37.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Utrack Driver v1.37.10". If it exists on your system the Utrack Driver v1.37.10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Utrack Driver v1.37.10 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Utrack Driver v1.37.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Utrack Driver v1.37.10.
8. After uninstalling Utrack Driver v1.37.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Utrack Driver v1.37.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Utrack Driver v1.37.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Utrack Driver v1.37.10 by IconGlobal from your computer, we are not saying that Utrack Driver v1.37.10 by IconGlobal is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Utrack Driver v1.37.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 05:35:32.207