Utopia is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Utopia from your systemThe University of Manchester
. Go over here
where you can read more on The University of Manchester. More info about the software Utopia can be found at http:\\www.utopiadocs.com\
. Usually the Utopia application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Utopia folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Utopia is C:\Program Files (x86)\Utopia\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Documents.exe and its approximative size is 165.82 KB (169799 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Utopia. They occupy about 2.01 MB (2104424
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (110.77 KB)
- Documents.exe (165.82 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The current web page applies to Utopia version 2.2.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Utopia versions:
Utopia is an application offered by The University of Manchester. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Utopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Utopia from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Utopia or simply click the Search field and type in "Utopia". If it is installed on your PC the Utopia app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Utopia in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Utopia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Utopia:
- The web site of the program is: http:\\www.utopiadocs.com\
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Utopia\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Utopia.
8. After removing Utopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Utopia which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Utopia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Utopia by The University of Manchester from your PC, nor are we saying that Utopia by The University of Manchester is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Utopia in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:27:17.803