UtilityTool is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall UtilityTool from your PCStartech USB2HDCAPS
. Open here
where you can find out more on Startech USB2HDCAPS. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Startech USB2HDCAPS\UtilityTool directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. UtilityTool's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Startech USB2HDCAPS\Uninstall\unUtilityTool.exe. FirmwareUpdate.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 57.50 KB (58880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in UtilityTool. They take 138.00 KB (141312
bytes) on disk.
- FirmwareUpdate.exe (57.50 KB)
- MergeTool.exe (31.50 KB)
- SDCardMode.exe (49.00 KB)
This web page is about UtilityTool version 1.0.0.010
UtilityTool is a program by Startech USB2HDCAPS. Some users decide to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase UtilityTool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall UtilityTool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UtilityTool or simply click the Search field and type in "UtilityTool". If it is installed on your PC the UtilityTool application will be found very quickly. After you select UtilityTool in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UtilityTool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UtilityTool.
8. After removing UtilityTool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UtilityTool which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UtilityTool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UtilityTool by Startech USB2HDCAPS from your PC, we are not saying that UtilityTool by Startech USB2HDCAPS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UtilityTool in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-16 07:17:02.957