UserHealth 1.3.5 [English]
This page is about UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] from your systemOscar Andersson
. Check out here
where you can read more on Oscar Andersson. More information about the software UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] can be seen at http://www.userhealth.tk
. UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\UserHealth directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UserHealth\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. UserHealth.exe is the UserHealth 1.3.5 [English]'s main executable file and it occupies about 632.00 KB (647168 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with UserHealth 1.3.5 [English]. They take about 743.45 KB (761289
bytes) on disk.
- Feedback-Userhealth.exe (36.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- UserHealth.exe (632.00 KB)
The current page applies to UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] version 1.3.5
UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] is a program released by Oscar Andersson. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UserHealth 1.3.5 [English]". The UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] application will be found automatically. When you click UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding UserHealth 1.3.5 [English], from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UserHealth 1.3.5 [English]:
- The publisher is: http://www.userhealth.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UserHealth\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UserHealth 1.3.5 [English].
8. After uninstalling UserHealth 1.3.5 [English], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] by Oscar Andersson from your computer, we are not saying that UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] by Oscar Andersson is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 12:19:15.563