UserHealth 1.3.5 [English]
This page is about UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] from your systemOscar Andersson
. Check out here
where you can read more on Oscar Andersson. More information about the software UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] can be seen at http://www.userhealth.tk
. UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\UserHealth directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UserHealth\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. UserHealth.exe is the UserHealth 1.3.5 [English]'s main executable file and it occupies about 632.00 KB (647168 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with UserHealth 1.3.5 [English]. They take about 743.45 KB (761289
bytes) on disk.
- Feedback-Userhealth.exe (36.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- UserHealth.exe (632.00 KB)
The current page applies to UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] version 1.3.5
UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] is a program released by Oscar Andersson. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] or simply click the Search field and type in "UserHealth 1.3.5 [English]". If it exists on your system the UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] application will be found very quickly. After you click UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about UserHealth 1.3.5 [English], ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UserHealth 1.3.5 [English]:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.userhealth.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UserHealth\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UserHealth 1.3.5 [English].
8. After uninstalling UserHealth 1.3.5 [English], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] by Oscar Andersson from your computer, we are not saying that UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] by Oscar Andersson is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UserHealth 1.3.5 [English] supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 12:19:15.563