User Time Control 184.108.40.206
This web page is about User Time Control 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall User Time Control 18.104.22.168 from your PC1st Security Software Center
. Take a look here
for more information on 1st Security Software Center. You can read more about about User Time Control 22.214.171.124 at http://www.1securitycenter.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\User Time Control directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling User Time Control 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\User Time Control\utcc.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. utcc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.70 MB (4932608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside User Time Control 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 10.35 MB (10854686
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- utcc.exe (4.70 MB)
- utccag.exe (3.44 MB)
- utccsr.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of User Time Control 220.127.116.11.
User Time Control 18.104.22.168 is a program released by 1st Security Software Center. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase User Time Control 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall User Time Control 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate User Time Control 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "User Time Control 184.108.40.206". The User Time Control 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. When you select User Time Control 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about User Time Control 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for User Time Control 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.1securitycenter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\User Time Control\utcc.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove User Time Control 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing User Time Control 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong User Time Control 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling User Time Control 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall User Time Control 22.214.171.124 by 1st Security Software Center from your PC, nor are we saying that User Time Control 126.96.36.199 by 1st Security Software Center is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall User Time Control 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-09 07:13:40.687