User Access Client - x64
This web page is about User Access Client - x64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall User Access Client - x64 from your PCEvidian
. You can read more on Evidian or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to User Access Client - x64 at http://www.evidian.com
. Usually the User Access Client - x64 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Evidian\User Access directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for User Access Client - x64 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Evidian\WGSS\UASetup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.85 MB (6133376 bytes) on disk and is named ESSOCredentialManager.exe.
User Access Client - x64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.86 MB (23973504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ESSOChangeSecret.exe (1.57 MB)
- ESSOCredentialManager.exe (5.85 MB)
- ESSOErrors.exe (874.13 KB)
- ssoengine.exe (10.60 MB)
- ssojsecfg.exe (13.63 KB)
- SSOLauncher.exe (276.63 KB)
- UAPnAgent.exe (137.63 KB)
- WGLock.exe (70.13 KB)
- WGSens.exe (3.50 MB)
This web page is about User Access Client - x64 version 8.06.5386
only. Click on the links below for other User Access Client - x64 versions:
...click to view all...
User Access Client - x64 is an application by Evidian. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall User Access Client - x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase User Access Client - x64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find User Access Client - x64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "User Access Client - x64". If it is installed on your PC the User Access Client - x64 program will be found automatically. When you select User Access Client - x64 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about User Access Client - x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for User Access Client - x64:
- The publisher is: http://www.evidian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Evidian\WGSS\UASetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall User Access Client - x64.
8. After removing User Access Client - x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of User Access Client - x64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing User Access Client - x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove User Access Client - x64 by Evidian from your computer, we are not saying that User Access Client - x64 by Evidian is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove User Access Client - x64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-29 11:41:57.343