This web page is about UsenetServer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall UsenetServer from your computerUNS Holdings, Inc
. Check out here
for more information on UNS Holdings, Inc. UsenetServer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UsenetServer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. UsenetServer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UsenetServer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.26 MB (2375024 bytes) on disk and is named UsenetServer.exe.
UsenetServer is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.63 MB (4852999
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- UsenetServer.exe (2.26 MB)
- openssl.exe (831.38 KB)
- openvpn.exe (726.86 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
The current web page applies to UsenetServer version 184.108.40.206
UsenetServer is a program offered by the software company UNS Holdings, Inc. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall UsenetServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove UsenetServer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UsenetServer or simply click the Search field and type in "UsenetServer". The UsenetServer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select UsenetServer in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about UsenetServer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UsenetServer.
8. After removing UsenetServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UsenetServer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UsenetServer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UsenetServer by UNS Holdings, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that UsenetServer by UNS Holdings, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UsenetServer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:31:04.373