Urtuk: The Desolation
Urtuk: The Desolation is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Urtuk: The Desolation from your computerDavid Kaleta
. Take a look here
where you can read more on David Kaleta. Please follow http://www.urtuk.com
if you want to read more on Urtuk: The Desolation on David Kaleta's web page. Usually the Urtuk: The Desolation application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Urtuk The Desolation directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Urtuk: The Desolation is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. urtuk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 286.00 KB (292864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Urtuk: The Desolation. They occupy about 286.00 KB (292864
bytes) on disk.
Urtuk: The Desolation is a program marketed by the software company David Kaleta. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Urtuk: The Desolation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Urtuk: The Desolation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Urtuk: The Desolation or simply click the Search field and type in "Urtuk: The Desolation". If it exists on your system the Urtuk: The Desolation program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Urtuk: The Desolation in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Urtuk: The Desolation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Urtuk: The Desolation:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.urtuk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Urtuk: The Desolation.
8. After uninstalling Urtuk: The Desolation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Urtuk: The Desolation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Urtuk: The Desolation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Urtuk: The Desolation by David Kaleta from your computer, we are not saying that Urtuk: The Desolation by David Kaleta is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Urtuk: The Desolation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 02:20:43.623