Url Opener Wizard 3.02
Url Opener Wizard 3.02 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Url Opener Wizard 3.02 from your computerBohdan Vovk
. More data about Bohdan Vovk can be found here
. Url Opener Wizard 3.02 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Url Opener Wizard folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Url Opener Wizard 3.02 is C:\Program Files\Url Opener Wizard\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Wopener.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 504.00 KB (516096 bytes) on disk.
Url Opener Wizard 3.02 is composed of the following executables which occupy 576.00 KB (589824
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (72.00 KB)
- Wopener.exe (504.00 KB)
This data is about Url Opener Wizard 3.02 version 3.02
Url Opener Wizard 3.02 is a program released by Bohdan Vovk. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Url Opener Wizard 3.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Url Opener Wizard 3.02 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Url Opener Wizard 3.02 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Url Opener Wizard 3.02". If it is installed on your PC the Url Opener Wizard 3.02 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Url Opener Wizard 3.02 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Url Opener Wizard 3.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Url Opener Wizard 3.02.
8. After uninstalling Url Opener Wizard 3.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Url Opener Wizard 3.02 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Url Opener Wizard 3.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Url Opener Wizard 3.02 by Bohdan Vovk from your PC, nor are we saying that Url Opener Wizard 3.02 by Bohdan Vovk is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Url Opener Wizard 3.02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 07:21:27.797