You can find below details on how to remove UriLauncher 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall UriLauncher 126.96.36.199 from your systemComAp a.s.
. You can read more on ComAp a.s. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to UriLauncher 188.8.131.52 at http://www.comap.cz/
. UriLauncher 184.108.40.206 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\Tools\UriLauncher directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing UriLauncher 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\Tools\UriLauncher\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 153.26 KB (156936 bytes) on disk and is labeled UriLauncher.exe.
UriLauncher 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.28 MB (1344016
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UriLauncher.exe (153.26 KB)
The current page applies to UriLauncher 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
UriLauncher 188.8.131.52 is a program by ComAp a.s.. Some users try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase UriLauncher 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall UriLauncher 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UriLauncher 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UriLauncher 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the UriLauncher 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. After you click UriLauncher 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UriLauncher 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UriLauncher 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.comap.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ComAp PC Suite\Tools\UriLauncher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UriLauncher 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing UriLauncher 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UriLauncher 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UriLauncher 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UriLauncher 184.108.40.206 by ComAp a.s. from your computer, nor are we saying that UriLauncher 220.127.116.11 by ComAp a.s. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove UriLauncher 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-22 10:23:54.340