UranuSafe Reve User
UranuSafe Reve User is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall UranuSafe Reve User from your system恒宝股份有限公司
. More info about 恒宝股份有限公司 can be seen here
. More information about UranuSafe Reve User can be found at http://www.hengbao.com/
. Usually the UranuSafe Reve User application is found in the C:\Program Files\Hengbao\HengBao UranuSafe User directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for UranuSafe Reve User is C:\Program Files\Hengbao\HengBao UranuSafe User\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called User.exe and its approximative size is 273.75 KB (280320 bytes).
The executable files below are part of UranuSafe Reve User. They take about 942.00 KB (964603
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (668.25 KB)
- User.exe (273.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of UranuSafe Reve User.
UranuSafe Reve User is an application by the software company 恒宝股份有限公司. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall UranuSafe Reve User is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete UranuSafe Reve User with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UranuSafe Reve User or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UranuSafe Reve User". The UranuSafe Reve User application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select UranuSafe Reve User in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UranuSafe Reve User, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UranuSafe Reve User:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hengbao.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hengbao\HengBao UranuSafe User\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UranuSafe Reve User.
8. After uninstalling UranuSafe Reve User, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UranuSafe Reve User that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UranuSafe Reve User with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UranuSafe Reve User by 恒宝股份有限公司 from your computer, nor are we saying that UranuSafe Reve User by 恒宝股份有限公司 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UranuSafe Reve User supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 07:36:53.293