UpperFind is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall UpperFind from your systemUpperFind
. More information about UpperFind can be read here
. You can get more details about UpperFind at http://upperfind.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UpperFind directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling UpperFind is C:\Program Files (x86)\UpperFind\UpperFinduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named UpperFind.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 106.63 KB (109184 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside UpperFind. They occupy about 3.25 MB (3408610
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilUpperFind.exe (648.41 KB)
- UpperFindUninstall.exe (235.05 KB)
- UpperFind.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.63 KB)
- UpperFind.BrowserAdapter64.exe (121.98 KB)
- UpperFind.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- UpperFind.Plinx.exe (63.91 KB)
- UpperFind.PurBrowse64.exe (344.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.08.14.152833
of UpperFind. You can find below info on other application versions of UpperFind:
UpperFind is an application marketed by UpperFind. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase UpperFind is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete UpperFind using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UpperFind or simply click the Search feature and type in "UpperFind". If it is installed on your PC the UpperFind program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click UpperFind in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UpperFind, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UpperFind:
- The publisher is: http://upperfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UpperFind\UpperFinduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UpperFind.
8. After uninstalling UpperFind, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UpperFind which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UpperFind using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UpperFind by UpperFind from your PC, we are not saying that UpperFind by UpperFind is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UpperFind in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 21:20:59.560