Uplimg version 0.13
This page is about Uplimg version 0.13 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Uplimg version 0.13 from your computerUplimg Corporation
. More data about Uplimg Corporation can be found here
. Please follow http://www.uplmg.com
if you want to read more on Uplimg version 0.13 on Uplimg Corporation's web page. Uplimg version 0.13 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uplimg folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Uplimg version 0.13 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uplimg\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uplimg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.08 MB (1132544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Uplimg version 0.13. They take 1.78 MB (1867809
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (718.03 KB)
- uplimg.exe (1.08 MB)
This info is about Uplimg version 0.13 version 0.13
Uplimg version 0.13 is a program offered by Uplimg Corporation. Some users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Uplimg version 0.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Uplimg version 0.13 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Uplimg version 0.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uplimg version 0.13". If it is installed on your PC the Uplimg version 0.13 program will be found automatically. After you click Uplimg version 0.13 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Uplimg version 0.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uplimg version 0.13:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uplmg.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uplimg\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uplimg version 0.13.
8. After removing Uplimg version 0.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplimg version 0.13 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplimg version 0.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplimg version 0.13 by Uplimg Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplimg version 0.13 by Uplimg Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplimg version 0.13 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 13:38:22.283